[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Play V Royal Hair Coupon

KerBansotKerBansot
Reactions: 1,635
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Does it expire? And if so, how long?

Also, when does Nexon announce the weekly CS update? Is it on the same day or a day early?

I'm not too fond of this week's royal hair selection so I'm trying to figure out if I can hold off claiming the hair coupon. I'm hoping that the cs update notice is a day early so I can decide to stick w/ this week's selection or hold out for the new one.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    CS update notice goes up at midnight PST on Wednesday, which is exactly when the new items appear in the shop (except those items that only become available after a maintenance that day).
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    edited December 2016
    Awww.. guess I'll just use it now. :(
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    I'm not fully certain when the coupon expires, as I used mine already, but it said that it expired on the 7th(which is Wednesday) and I opened the box to get it on either Saturday or Sunday.
  • FlylowFlylow
    Reactions: 760
    edited December 2016
    Get the box but don't open it if you wanna wait for the next hair. The box itself lasts a month.
    KerBansot
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    edited December 2016
    Ooooh. I got the box but haven't opened it yet. The expiration on the box is 1/4 so I figured might as well hold on to the box until the royal hair I want is in the selection. I have 4 cs updates to choose from. LOL!

Edit: LOL! Didn't see that^ comment when I posted. Was switching tabs w/ the draft on. XD