[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What class do you enjoy the most?

PrinceHaisePrinceHaise
Reactions: 730
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I've been struggling to find a main char i want to stick with for quite some time now (i've been playing on/off with different chars since 2009) and i've played almost all classes to atleast level 100 except: da,ds (training a ds now to 100 in the hope i will still enjoy it and main it), marksman, bowmaster, bishop, f/p mage, angelic buster, corsair, blaster and mechanic. So my question to you guys is what class do you guys main/enjoy the most and tell me why! maybe you'll inspire me to play it too :p

Comments

• NatondinNatondin
    Reactions: 820
    edited December 2016
    I like the Battlemage the most. I have a lvl 194 battlemage in renegades, a lvl 166 battlemage in reboot, and a lvl 172 battlmage also in reboot. I like to play it because there is always a lot going on for a relatively simple and satisfying play style. It is also kind of a mix between a mage and a warrior, which are my two favorite classes. It is also a very balanced class, having good offensive, defensive, and plenty of support skills. Also cant forget the 100% knock back resistance. It is also, in my opinion, one of the most unique classes available. Oh and you get an adorable grim reaper follower that turns into a demon that destroys everything occasionally.
    PrinceHaise