[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale

Benjii699Benjii699
Reactions: 680
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I missed the 2014 Sword Art Online event. I have been a mapler since 2007 and I (and a few hundred other friends/aquaintences) would love to suggest/see a Sword Art Onine: Ordinal Scale event in-game to celebrate the release of the SAO movie when it is released in cinemas.
  1. Who else wants to see another SAO event?10 votes
    1. Yes
       50% (5 votes)
    2. No
       50% (5 votes)

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    it most likely will only happen if it happens in JMS
    Benjii699
  • RikNLRikNL
    Reactions: 2,605
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Redo this and the Attack on Titan events after the merge. I as EMS player never got a chanche to play it.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    They can't redo it if the licensing agreement has expired. And the one for SAO has been confirmed, by @KThxBaiNao, to have expired following the end of the event two years ago.

I would wager the same is true for the Attack on Titan one as well.
    JettLuvsU
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    RikNL
    RikNL said:

Redo this and the Attack on Titan events after the merge. I as EMS player never got a chanche to play it.
    and as a GMS Player, we never got the Psy pet and other related stuff, that doesn't mean it needs to come back.