[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Will the game be playable anytime soon?

piercedfreakpiercedfreak
Reactions: 1,000
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I have lots of lag, and judging from comments on reddit, and the forums here, so do LOTS of other users. I randomly disconnect, and crash constantly on multiple computers(even with a clean install on a new computer) . A lot of the current events are bugged to not being able to complete. Bosses, and other content does not work about 70% of the time. Pet loot causes lots of lag, I turn pet loot off when doing Comerci Party Quest until it is my turn to loot, and upon turning it back on, I lag to the point of disconnecting. Nexon needs to go through the forums, and any bug post with more than 1 user experiencing the issue add that issue to a list, then go through the code, and find said bug, and take the game down, even if its for a day or more, and fix all the issues.

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2016
    Well, just like korea, GMS is having crashs and all, just unexpected that amount of new players, besides the new v patch problably ''buging'' other parts of the GMS's code. Hope it get better tought, in 2xexp it's hell =z
  • BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2016
    probably will after some time and unscheduled maintenances im lagging like hell right now. earlier today it was okay except for looting but now it's pretty bad