[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

this is new...where is support?(warning-long...)

BlaxtarBlaxtar
Reactions: 860
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I never really needed support so I never looked for the button....but ik there is some mods here so guess this goes here for now......so,i got a friend on MS cause burning and all that,but I maxed the burning thing with my lv153 xenon so I made a Cygnus character as fire mage(one of your four stereotypical MMO hero guys....and thunder breaker.) but you know,cant skip tutorials did all that bla bla bla...so I level up to lvl 24 and I have not been using my skill points so I decide to quickly put them in,nothing wrong but REBOOT LAG decides to kick in as I'm not looking and it put SIX skill points in a skill that gets maxed at 5. so I lost a skill point and got no bonus. and can you guess what skill I saved to max last? yep. THE ONE SKILL THAT NEEDS TO BE MAXED! orbital flame. so I lost a second job advance attack and chances are that does to every other job advance as a main attack! is there any way to fix this without deleting,doing the unskippable tutorial and grinding everything again. not to mention I got a 7 day teleport rock to speed things up(I got kanna to lv100 in like 4 days so it didn't seem bad.....) wow that was long. this isn't the first time it happened but there was no required skills for the classes it did so I didn't bother but here...

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited December 2016
    In the front-page of the MapleStory website (NOT FORUMS) there is a Support (on the right for desktop, bottom for mobile). and the dropdown click on Customer Support.

After you should log-in to your account then either:
    • Submit a Request/Support Ticket
    • Live Chat

I'm not sure if this will work but if you can somehow manage to get a Full Skill/SP Reset Scroll that might work.
    There might be one in the V Coin Shop, so go check that out.

In non-Reboot you can buy AP/SP Reset from Matilda.
  • BlaxtarBlaxtar
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2016
    thanks,i got a V coin scroll for SP,i didn't get the point that bugged out so I just didn't max a skill that doesn't have a second job version