[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fix congestion on Reboot?

LiyernLiyern
Reactions: 510
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
For alot of people the game is basically unplayable during peak times, especially during x2 EXP events. I get that this huge influx of people is mostly due to the new V patch but now that Reboot is pretty much filled to the brim (I haven't seen ''High Population'' pop up for a while, untill now.) how about opening a Reboot 2 or increasing the capacity of the current one? (Ofcourse, maybe after this whole burning event and such, things might cool down. But still.)

Alot of my friends, including me, can't even stay in the game for more than 5-6 minutes before they DC again and they're all playing from NA. (This beeing in the afternoon-evening times. During the morning the game runs fine.)

I have sent a ticket to support but all they say is "Repair your installation, it might be hardware compatibility issue's, etc." but the game ran fine untill the V patch. (Not blaming the patch here, just stating that I was able to run Mapelstory just fine during the last few months so I highly doubt the hardware compatibility/ installation issue's. I did try everything they suggested in this ticket.)

Though support did say "I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing crash and disconnection issues when playing MapleStory. I'm a player too and I know how inconvenient these kinds of issues can be. While we understand that these can happen due to the congestion and heavy load put on our server" <-- all the more reason to fix this issue, no?