[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

HACK reason.

TiltKnightTiltKnight
Reactions: 300
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
You have been disconnected by Police GMMaplestory for the HACK reason.
Come on dude, your server is unstable and now you claim your players as hackers, that sounds very reasonable.

I pop my winter coupon, try to hit a few mobs then these warning popping up and kicked me out and when I log in again, i just lost my coupon, like really Nexon ? This kind of thing has been happening to me like 3 weeks and I've heard all over the threads i can find on Google about this and can really see this has been happening few years back, does that mean you Nexon didn't really look for a way to fix it ? Or it's none of the staffs actually read these bug reports.

haha we know V update is really good and is the biggest thing ever happened to MS but our server and management is sh!t but we know you players are desperate enough to stay and play and suck it up haha deal with it
I just came back to this game like 4 weeks ago and they already make me wanna leave again. I just don't know anymore. This is mind blowing.