[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bunch of glitches

TubaTuba
Reactions: 3,175
edited October 2016 in Tech Support
I don't know if anyone is experiencing this but, I came home around 1:00am -ish after buying $30 in NX, and the game was just really buggy for me.
1) Monster's Name & Hp is not displayed even with the settings on for it.
2) Boss HP bar no longer appears.
3) Cannot use runes in certain maps, pressing npc chat bar does nothing.
4) Cannot mine any herbs that appear in maps because npc chat bar does nothing.
5) It appears I'm missing chat tabs at the top of my chat window. It's only showing [ all] [buddies] and [party] tabs.
And I'm going to list this but I know it will never be fixed, but the constant crashing all the time, whether it be at the log in screen or in game.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Your computer is suffering from corrupted memory.

Restart it.

Note that if it's Windows 8 or higher, a normal restart might not be enough, and you need to do a full shutdown and restart.
  • TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Your computer is suffering from corrupted memory.

Restart it.

Note that if it's Windows 8 or higher, a normal restart might not be enough, and you need to do a full shutdown and restart.
    Thanks! I restarted it and left the power off all day to give it time to recharge!
    About to start the game. I hope it's better lol!