[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question About Wild Hunter

JettSinghJettSingh
Reactions: 1,100
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Hi guys, I made a Wild Hunter and it's level 190+ and i'm planning on making this my new main, but I was wondering if attack speed matter to Wild Hunter because I reset my inner ability and got legendary and on that one line I got attack speed +1 and on the passive hyper skill I put a point on Feline Berserk - Rapid Attack [Attack speed +1]. Does this stack, if not can I reset my inner ability?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    For all of your skills besides Wild Arrow Blast(your main mobbing and bossing skill come 4th job), the attack speed bonuses will help. For Wild Arrow Blast, the bonuses do nothing to make you put out damage faster.

In short, it will help, but not in any significantly beneficial way. I would, however, advise that you get more opinions because I haven't played on mine in at least a year and a half, if not more.
  • LittleLucidiaLittleLucidia
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    To be honest, I would aim for buff duration just because Wild Hunter has a lot of buffs and the longer it lasts the better