[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Refund Characters with Jetts

MillionsOfPeachesMillionsOfPeaches
Reactions: 300
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So initially Jett was a great character, had lots of potential, was a great character and was overall fun. However through the years Jett has been neglected. Nexon obviously don't care about Jett characters and I am fairly certain Jett's won't receive a fifth job. I want compensation for this character and I'm sure everyone else does as well. I tried getting my perm hyper rock switched to another account and was told no.

Everyone who's wasted time on creating a character that Maple new they would neglect should post here. We shouldn't stand for such a terrible character, and let Nexon get away with the continued neglect. Either fix the character or refund everyone for their time spent.
  1. Should those people who spent money on Jett be refunded?20 votes
    1. Yes
       35% (7 votes)
    2. No
       65% (13 votes)

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited December 2016
    you're fairly certain that jett won't get 5th job? I'm sorry to inform you but, jetts fifth job was shown off during the V patch stream as well as shown off in the trailer. it sounds to me you're more unhappy about the lack of dps rather than the class being antifun.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    >I'm fairly sure Jetts wont have a 5th job, so give me compensation for me choosing to play this character for the past couple of years.

normally you would be right about them not getting something new, but they actually made special effort to make sure all classes, including non KMS classes had a 5th job skill, including Jett, and they even show it off in one of the V trailers. if you didnt see it you didnt look very hard if at all. you dont deserve any compensation for you choosing a class that is bound to get less attention due to it not being in KMS, let alone you're complaining about something that you didnt bother to look up before hand to see if it was even a valid complaint.
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I don't see the point of this topic at all, but to answer some of your questions:

- Jett has 5th job skill
    - Jett is an explorer and you can move its perm hyper rock between explorers
    - You won't get compensation, for spending money/mesos on a job.
    - Jett's could use an update, but there more classes who can.
  • MillionsOfPeachesMillionsOfPeaches
    edited December 2016
    Oh well that's good lmao
  • MillionsOfPeachesMillionsOfPeaches
    edited December 2016
    Yonax
    Yonax said:

I don't see the point of this topic at all, but to answer some of your questions:

- Jett has 5th job skill
    Jett has a seperate cash shop inventory,

My main complain wasn't mesos but cash shop inventory, they way they have dealt with this class has been very poor. But I'm glad they get a fifth skill

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    MillionsOfPeaches

Yonax
    Yonax said:

- Jett has 5th job skill
    Jett has a seperate cash shop inventory,

My main complain wasn't mesos but cash shop inventory, they way they have dealt with this class has been very poor. But I'm glad they get a fifth skill

Uh.. Jett does share CS with Explores, I just checked

Did you even try to transfer it or did you just want to complain for the sake of complaining, cause nothing you griped about was even a real problem.
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited December 2016
    The only thing Nexon really owes Jett users is new/improved (increase max skill level) skills that consume the remaining 59 SP they have leftover from 4th job :\
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited December 2016
    AznboiE
    AznboiE said:

The only thing Nexon really owes Jett users is new/improved (increase max skill level) skills that consume the remaining 59 SP they have leftover from 4th job :\
    care for suborbital bombarder and Brain Scrambler? Suborbital made Jett an easy like Corsair with infinite ammo which was silly. The robot looked like a core from Portal 2.