[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

KMS Inventory

KerBansotKerBansot
Reactions: 1,635
edited October 2016 in Non-GMS Content Discussion
Can someone provide a screenshot of what the current KMS inventory looks like? The 128-sized one. Thanks!

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2016
    KerBansot
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    edited October 2016
    OH!!!!!! Thank you for this!

My friend and I were wondering how it'd look. We assumed they'd add it like how they increased inventory w/ expansions (4 slots left to right, top to down) and we though that would make the it look odd since there would be 8 extra slots dangling on the right.

We weren't creative enough to think they'd add two new rows at the bottom. LOL!

Thanks again!

Edit: Question, why is it that those cubes stack? And what are those glowy yellow/purple things above the css/zero scroll?

Also, I thought they increased the limit per slot for elixirs/power elixirs and soul shards?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    Those are occult cubes, which only work up to epic tier. The other things are flames of rebirth, and let's just leave it at that
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited October 2016
    KerBansot
    KerBansot said:

Edit: Question, why is it that those cubes stack? And what are those glowy yellow/purple things above the css/zero scroll?

Also, I thought they increased the limit per slot for elixirs/power elixirs and soul shards?
    Those cubes, as said, are Occult cubes. GMS does not have these. Originally these cubes had the ability to rank potential down, which was only recently removed in KMS.

The yellow/purple things are flames of rebirth, used in the Additional Options upgrade system. GMS does not have this system, for varying reasons.

They did increase the limit per slot, but at the time this was released there was a bug and couldn't be released immediately. KMS fixed the issue and compensated everyone with some slot coupons, I believe.
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    edited October 2016
    Oh. I vaguely remember occult cubes. Did we have them at some point?

Also Additional Options, I've lurked here long enough not to press on that topic. Haha!

I'm hoping we get the already fixed version along with the inventory expansion. I mean, slot coupons sounds great too but I'd rather we get the full on version.

Anyway, thanks for the info guys! <3
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited October 2016
    KerBansot
    KerBansot said:

I think we did, but they were removed when Miracle cubes were or something.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    KerBansot
    KerBansot said:

We did.
    I still have a few on some mules.
    KerBansot
    KerBansot said:

I'm hoping we get the already fixed version along with the inventory expansion. I mean, slot coupons sounds great too but I'd rather we get the full on version.
    One would hope we'd get content including all its bugfixes. But this is Nexon, so...

KerBansot
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

KerBansot
    KerBansot said:

One would hope we'd get content including all its bugfixes. But this is Nexon, so...
    Well it's a hit or miss sort of thing, sometimes they give us the fixed version immediately once we get to that update like they have with some classes and sometimes they just don't for whatever reason.
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    edited October 2016
    Fingers crossed then! >.<
  • KingDragonKingDragon
    Reactions: 2,005
    edited October 2016
    oh yea! 32 extra chair slots

but making them tradeable within the account would have solved it soo much better
    JettLuvsU
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    KingDragon

but making them tradeable within the account would have solved it soo much better
    32 extra chair slots will be filled in 3-6 months. Less if you Gach.

Hopefully by that time we'll get a more long-term solution to the inventory issues.
    But knowing Nexon, I'm not going to be holding my breath :-(
    JettLuvsU
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

32 extra chair slots will be filled in 3-6 months. Less if you Gach.

(
    Preach. This event further dwindled my setup slots. I am now down to 3. None are tradeable.
    KingDragon

Yes. We need this.

AlexF
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2016
    Everything should be account tradable.....