[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't expand storage with 4 slot coupon

NairassoyNairassoy
Reactions: 795
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: 4 slot storage expansion coupon from previous months wont expand storage inventory

Brief bug summary: With the new storage limit of 128 slots I attempted to add 4 more slots with a coupon (from October or November of 2016, I believe) and it would not let me use the coupon.

More details: I had the max limit of 96 storage slots before the V update but I had saved some older storage slot coupons rather than throwing them away (some 8 and some 4 slot coupons) for when the update took place, so I could expand my storage to 128. These were coupons from October and November I believe, September at the earliest. I used an 8 slot coupon to expand my storage and went from 96 slots to 104 slots. When I attempted to use the 4 slot coupon the Maple Admin told me the max number of slots was 96. I went into my storage and I indeed had 8 more slots from the previous coupon. I clicked "+Add Slots" and it took me to the cash shop where I saw the max number was truly 128 slots. I left the cash shop and tried to use my 4 slot storage coupon again and it would still not let me, telling me the max number of slots is 96, ,even though I already have 104.

Edit: All of these coupons were obtained in game from attendance events or sudden missions, they were not bought in the cash shop.

Steps to reproduce: Click on 4 slot storage expansion coupon that was in my inventory.

Character name: nairmallow

Character level: 201

Character job: Battle mage

World name: Renegades (GRAZED)

Date and time of the incident: 1:35 PM Dec 11, 2016 (EST)

Comments

• ArwenArwen
    Reactions: 2,030
    edited December 2016
    My 4 slots storage coupon doesn't work. Please help, Nexon! Thanks!

Bug type: Can't expand my Storage slot

Brief bug summary:
    I tried to use my 4 slots Storage coupon to expand more slots on my storage. But it

More details: I can't use 4 slots storage coupon i got from an event . I forgot which event. But I couldn't use it at that time because my storage has reached the limit (96 slots). So I keep it until today when you guys extend the inventories slots to 128. I got some others 4 slots coupon too. But all worked fine, only the storage which doesn't work.

Steps to reproduce: I logged on to one of my characters after being unblocked and I remember that our inventories is 128 slots now instead of 96. So I clicked e slots coupon I got from an even. All worked fine..but only the Storage doesn't work

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name: RavenMiel

Character level: 217

Character job: Battle Mage

World name: Scania

Date and time of the incident: December 3rd , around 08:30 am PST.

• MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    I've personally experienced this, myself, and have forwarded the issue. Thank you for the Bug Report thread!