[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

FM Bug

LiesLies
Reactions: 910
edited October 2016 in Bug Reporting
I hope I'm not the only one experiencing this FM Bug, but yeah; It's been happening to me for like 2-3 weeks now? And I was hoping that the 1st maintenance after I've been experiencing this bug would fix it but sadly no, then comes 2nd and 3rd maintenance still no bueno.

I can't enter inside portals, use/click on items, sit on chair or change channels without spamming god knows how many times.
I can't do my transactions (buying/selling) smoothly which is really annoying.

Are there any others experiencing this FM bug? Or am I the only chosen unlucky one?

Looking for immediate solution.

Comments

• LycanthropodLycanthropod
    Reactions: 785
    edited October 2016
    I personally haven't experienced any of this, besides the having to make multiple attempts to change channel before it actually works.

Did you try reinstalling MS?
  • LiesLies
    Reactions: 910
    edited October 2016
    Too much work, also this only occurs in FM for unknown reason.

I highly doubt re-installing MS would fix it. It's just pointless.
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    It might just be guild chat glitches and buddy chat glitches. Spam your buddy chat and guild chat everytime you change channel then you can respond/ type again