[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Gender change and NX Transfer event

ScytheeScythee
Reactions: 450
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello!

My first suggestion will be Gender change:
People who wants to change between female and male has to create a new character, instead, we could have a coupon that let us change the gender of our character.
That way people who wants to change their gender in game, won't have to create a new character.

My second suggestion is NX transfer event:
It has been suggested multiple times already, the last one we had was a long time ago and I'd really like to see that event again.
I myself have a character which i used to main that has a bunch of nx items which are not likely to be in boxes anytime soon and I'd really like to use em on my kaiser.

Another thing with nx transferring is the new system that was added in the V patch, which lets you transfer NX for the same identical jobs, but there are few classes like Kaiser, AB, Kinesis for an example that suffer from that because our options are very limited to non existing (in kinesis case), I'd really like to see those jobs having the option to share cash inventory with other jobs as well.
Celeste123rKami

Comments

• Celeste123Celeste123
    Reactions: 840
    edited December 2016
    I have a related suggestion, which is to make gender-specific drops. I get male armor on my female and some times it is epic but I can not use it! annoying, please fix that too whereonly male clothes drop for male and females clothes for female
    Scythee
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    If you get male armor on female chars, and it has useful potential, you can transfer-hammer that potential to a female item (of higher level). So it's not entirely useless.
    Celeste123
  • Celeste123Celeste123
    Reactions: 840
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

If you get male armor on female chars, and it has useful potential, you can transfer-hammer that potential to a female item (of higher level). So it's not entirely useless.
    I suppose that is one work-around. Thanks for pointing that out, friend. I'd still think it to be far more convenient and quite sensible for them to just code in gender-specific drops, though.
  • rKamirKami
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited December 2016
    I forward the NX transfer. I have a lot of stuff I would like to move over to my new character. They made an event that revolves around a NEW character, so not having an NX transfer is kind of punitive...
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited December 2016
    I just want male Angelic Buster and female Mihile for customisation purposes.

A gender change feature might create problems with saved hair, eyes, and wearable nx so it might be a better idea to remove the gender restriction overall, or at least water it down a bit.
    PsychopompSentinel