[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bera world lags more Than Reboot world?

gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
Reactions: 1,075
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello,

I don't understand why my characters in Bera lags much more than my character in reboot world. There aren't even many players in Bera that overpopulate the channels like there are in the reboot yet the lag in reboot is manageable compared to Bera (where I cant even use my skills without lagging. What is wrong with the other servers??

Anyone have any thoughts?
  1. Do you lag a lot in unpopulated severs too? (other than Reboot)?2 votes
    1. yes
       100% (2 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• SoulzEpsilonSoulzEpsilon
    Reactions: 420
    edited December 2016
    I don't understand why Nexon can't take the time to make their game more playable, I'm not even able to get past floor 10 in dojo without DC'ing and it's definitely not my connection because I've never had this problem before this most recent update. They want to make the game fun but how can it be fun when you can't even do what you want on there such as do time reliant bosses???
    gvnalmanzaBarfonwhales