[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Im a kenesis is there any pot for PP?

NugamusNugamus
Reactions: 100
edited December 2016 in General Chat
I saw live on the stream that i needed to use blue pots where do i get them im really confused please help me guys?

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited December 2016
    That's the joke. There are no such potions to restore PP.
    MakazeKiba
  • BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2016
    If kinesis uses Mana ( blue bar) then you need to use mana pots to restore them. just go to the Potion shop in some areas they just have a npc called (merchant) you buy it from these guys. PP i believe is psychic points? these are generated by attacking and i believe there are no potions for this you simply need to monitor the pp and don't over stack them otherwise i assume your losing out on a lot of dps.

i only know of certain potions. HP, MP, Both ( there are potions that restore both ), and i believe buff potions that will increase certain stats like idk avoidance or attack. not all potions are sold in the stores you need to do certain events to get them. you can make your own potions as well with professions
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    Barfonwhales

If kinesis uses Mana ( blue bar) then you need to use mana pots to restore them. just go to the Potion shop in some areas they just have a npc called (merchant) you buy it from these guys. PP i believe is psychic points? these are generated by attacking and i believe there are no potions for this you simply need to monitor the pp and don't over stack them otherwise i assume your losing out on a lot of dps.

i only know of certain potions. HP, MP, Both ( there are potions that restore both ), and i believe buff potions that will increase certain stats like idk avoidance or attack. not all potions are sold in the stores you need to do certain events to get them. you can make your own potions as well with professions
    You seem somewhat new, so it's no surprise the joke sailed over your head.

It's a bit of a tongue-in-cheek reference to when the Vindictus CM, Saygo, and a QA guy for maple were previewing(I use this term very loosely) the new changes(UI, etc) and a bit of 5th job stuff a couple weeks ago. The QA guy gets on a Kinesis to show off the 5th job skill, tries to use it, finds he can't because he doesn't have enough PP(Psychic Points; Kinesis' replacement of MP), inquires aloud as to how to restore them and decides that a blue pot(restores 50 MP) is the way to go.

Needless to say, it is, and was, not. You restore PP by using Kinesis' skills.

So now "blue pot for pp" has basically become a meme.
    VieltMakazeKibaEstraya