[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Help me pick a class

BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
Reactions: 1,375
edited December 2016 in General Chat
can't decide what class to main for bossing. i will be funding this character and eventually making some of the others for link skills but only main the one with the most votes. i do play on reboot.

1. Pick one7 votes
    1. Night Lord
       43% (3 votes)
    2. Evan
       0% (0 votes)
    3. Cannoneer
       29% (2 votes)
    4. Hero
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Demon slayer
       29% (2 votes)
    6. Kinesis
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    Honestly man, it comes down to personal preference. If DPS is what gets your jollies off, I would definitely recommend Night Lord or Evan(but Evan requires a minor amount of cooldown management)

At the end of the day though, you gotta find what you like. Everyone can come in here and recommend what you play based off of what classes they play or like, but what they say may not mesh with what you like.
  • VieltVielt
    Reactions: 530
    edited December 2016
    Do not main a Bishop . repeat DO NOT main a Bishop. We suck so slow at grinding
  • BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
    edited December 2016
    very true but to me i like all classes which is why it's so hard for me to actually pick a main. i currently main a NL well soon to be NL but i've had one years ago and the revamp just doesn't seem like they made it any more visually sexy which is why i am considering other classes atm. maplestory is probably the only game that i care about the looks of because the standard gear is meh except huge weapons which assassins don't have. if not many people participate in this poll i will likely end up choosing a class i haven't really played much which would be the evan or kinesis. im sure all classes including bishops can solo current bosses except lucid and the harder ones even if it take some time but it is doable.
  • BarfonwhalesBarfonwhales
    edited December 2016
    Vielt
    Vielt said:

Do not main a Bishop . repeat DO NOT main a Bishop. We suck so slow at grinding
    yea i can assume. i'v played healing classes in WoW i feel your pain at slow leveling. i've literally grinding from level 10-110 as a healer spamming dungeons and questing. i really wish they would give the only healing class in this game some love when it comes to group content otherwise really makes no sense to have them besides your ol HS mule. i wonder if people will even take one for lucid but i doubt it. since pets can pot for you and extra dmg would be better for bursting.

• aura_wolfaura_wolf
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Uh how are you planning to make a funded character on Reboot??

Anyway I voted for Evan. Good luck.