[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.248 - Strawberry Farm Festival Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Billing Support FAQ

OneLetterOneLetter
Reactions: 6,380
edited December 2016 in Account Billing Support

1.) What is NX?

NX is virtual currency used in all games serviced by Nexon America, Inc. NX can be spent to purchase in-game items, accessories, and services. There are two types of NX:

NX Prepaid: NX Prepaid is purchased using Karma Koin, Nexon Game Cards, Xsolla, or PaySafeCard (PaySafeCard only available in Europe). There are no restrictions on NX Prepaid.

NX Credit: NX Credit is purchased using a credit card, PayPal, or Mobile charge. For security reasons, there are restrictions on how you can spend NX Credit. For example, items purchased with NX Credit cannot be sent to friends as gifts. Full details can be found below.

• Potential-related items, including Miracle Cubes (all kinds), Miracle Circulator, Tim's Secret Lab, Awakening Stamps, and Potential Slot Carvers cannot be purchased with NX Credit or Maple Points until a character has reached level 60.
  • Special scrolls, including Shielding Ward, Shield Scroll, Guardian Scroll, Perfect Innocence Scroll, and Return Scroll cannot be purchased with NX Credit or Maple Points until a character has reached level 60.
  • Messengers, including Megaphones (all kinds), Messengers (pop up), and Maple TV messengers cannot be purchased with NX Credit or Maple Points until a character has reached level 60.
  • Cash Shop Surprise items, including Premium Surprise Style Box, Holiday Surprise, and Halloween Surprise cannot be purchased with NX Credit or Maple Points until a character has reached level 60.
  • Vicious' Hammers, Meso sacks, and Gachapon tickets cannot be purchased with NX Credit or Maple Points until a character has reached level 60.
  • Special Gachapon items cannot be purchased with Maple Points until a character has reached level 60, and cannot be purchased at all with NX Credit.
  • Marvel Machine Spins and Double Marvels available on the official MapleStory website cannot be purchased with NX Credit or Maple Points.
2.) How do I purchase NX?

Below are the different payment options to purchase NX.

http://i.imgur.com/2jPJf78.png

Karma Koin: Karma Koin cards are available in the gift card section at many retailers. Buy a card, scratch off the silver back, and enter the pin code to charge your account with NX. Visit the link below for more information about Karma Koin.

http://www.nexon.net/nx/karma-koin/

Credit Cards: Purchase NX Credit in seconds using your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. (Powered by PayPal)

BilltoMobile: Purchase NX Credit using your Sprint and US Cellular mobile phone. It's easy, secure, and fast! There's no registration necessary and your NX purchase will be charged to your phone bill.

PayPal: PayPal is a trusted online payment service. Provide your payment information to PayPal and PayPal does the rest! Have your PayPal Account information handy when you purchase NX.

Xsolla: Xsolla offers various payment methods such as cash, gift cards, e-wallets, and more!

PaySafeCard (Europe Only): PaySafeCard lets you pay online as quickly, simply and safely as if using cash. Buy PaySafeCard at over 450,000 sales outlets around the world and pay with it at thousands of online shops. Visit the link below for more information about PaySafeCard.

https://www.paysafecard.com/en-gb/products/paysafecard/

Nexon Game Cards: Nexon Game Cards have been replaced by Karma Koin cards and are no longer available at retail outlets. If you still have unredeemed Nexon Game Cards, they never expire and can be redeemed for NX at any time.

3.) Do you store payment information?

We do not store customers payment information.

4.) How do I request a refund?

We will not issue a refund under any circumstances.

5.) Why am I receiving an error code? I cannot purchase NX.

If you are experiencing an issue purchasing NX, the error code and solution listed below can be helpful in addressing and resolving your issue(s).

Error -51: Contact Nexon Billing Support for assistance. Please submit a ticket by clicking on Get Support at nexon.net.

Error -40001: Try a different payment method. If you still receive error -40001, contact Nexon Billing Support for assistance. Please submit a ticket by clicking on Get Support at nexon.net.

Error -50100: Turn on cookies and disable any pop-up blockers. If problem continues, try using a different browser.

Error – 60001: Update your billing information to reflect your current charging location.

Error -60002: You have exceeded our daily charging limit. Please try charging again in 24 hours.

Error -60003: Charge NX with the original Paypal account used on the account. To use another PayPal account, you must wait until the effective end date or contact Nexon Billing Support for assistance. Please submit a ticket by clicking on Get Support at nexon.net.

6.) I cannot redeem my Karma Koin card.

If you are experiencing issue with Karma Koin, you will need to contact Karma Koin support at http://karmakoin.com/support

This discussion has been closed.