[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Did you reset my commerci?

ArlongArlong
Reactions: 4,645
edited December 2016 in General Chat
It says I need to do the prequest so I can't tele to commerci. I went through crimsonwood and the portal is gone. Please don't make me go through that super long questline again
Lilyflower

Comments

• choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    it's just broken. and will probably stay broken a long time, because they only make emergency fixes for things that benefit people, like v coin limits.
  • tikylertikyler
    Reactions: 500
    edited December 2016
    Have you tried forfeiting the quest or talking to nienheart?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

It says I need to do the prequest so I can't tele to commerci. I went through crimsonwood and the portal is gone. Please don't make me go through that super long questline again
    Had the same problem, went and talked with Neinheart again and it fixed it.
    AceWilliamz
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited December 2016
    Arlong
    Arlong said:

try talking to neinheart hope ur issue is solved if not then go to bug report section in the forums.