[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

think we found a bug....

BlaxtarBlaxtar
Reactions: 860
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
so,I was doing my daily boss stuff,ble ble bla,but something odd happened. my lv154 xenon died to easy horntail. shrugged it off as I started running the boss a few days ago,but then I did easy hilla which I have done quite a bit but I die in the section that has you beat the minions. and with xenons high dodge and general survivability I didn't expect to get 1 shot. my stats aren't the best but I was never one shot in my hilla runs. regardless on what attack was used by even the boss. then I died doing a quest line in SLEEPYWOOD! just randomly died from the lv 66 copper drakes(I didn't do the root abyss stuff....)I don't know if its the lag making some damage register problems or what,but something is wrong

Comments

• ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    There's a place in the forums to report bugs, this is not it.
  • BlaxtarBlaxtar
    edited December 2016
    ah! I am sorry,i was unaware the page went down to a support area cause when I scroll down I stop right where it shows all the social tabs
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    @Blaxtar do you know whether you just got random 500.000 damage done on you? because someone in my alliance said he had the pleasure to experience entering a map and getting a random 500.000 damage done to him.
  • BlaxtarBlaxtar
    edited December 2016
    BowmaNxNL
    BowmaNxNL said:

@Blaxtar do you know whether you just got random 500.000 damage done on you? because someone in my alliance said he had the pleasure to experience entering a map and getting a random 500.000 damage done to him.
    yep. even in low level areas I just randomly die
  • TigerAwokenTigerAwoken
    Reactions: 580
    edited December 2016
    Blaxtar
    Blaxtar said:

so,I was doing my daily boss stuff,ble ble bla,but something odd happened. my lv154 xenon died to easy horntail. shrugged it off as I started running the boss a few days ago,but then I did easy hilla which I have done quite a bit but I die in the section that has you beat the minions. and with xenons high dodge and general survivability I didn't expect to get 1 shot. my stats aren't the best but I was never one shot in my hilla runs. regardless on what attack was used by even the boss. then I died doing a quest line in SLEEPYWOOD! just randomly died from the lv 66 copper drakes(I didn't do the root abyss stuff....)I don't know if its the lag making some damage register problems or what,but something is wrong
    This should be in the technical support threads, not suggestions.
  • BlaxtarBlaxtar
    edited December 2016

Blaxtar
    Blaxtar said:

This should be in the technical support threads, not suggestions.
    already stated. and I posted it there