[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Huge FPS drop using skills.

SorcereoSorcereo
Reactions: 300
edited December 2016 in Tech Support
Now, there was already an annoying amount of stuttering before but this is ridiculous.
*Edit: After further testing, I now realize that this problem doesn't seem to occur while in full-screen. (I never use this.)

Specs:
Windows 7
Intel i5
12 GB ram
GeForce GTX 950

Some reference:

I do consistently have programs running in the background; any other game runs well enough, so this is no excuse.
Not sure if this is an optimization issue that I can't do anything about or not.
Fishing for suggestions here and for anyone else with this problem since other sources from a quick google are outdated and vague at best.

Comments

• Celest4Celest4
    Reactions: 1,255
    edited December 2016
    Nope. We, the players, cant do anything about this. Every1 has it, every channel has it. Nexon needs to buy more or faster servers because the current ones cant handle it.