[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

question

GerardoAGerardoA
Reactions: 300
edited October 2016 in General Chat
How can I go back to where I started it first ? Because I'm new and I entered the portal and since I can not go back to where I started :(

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    You're going to have to tell us a little more about where you were and where you ended up.

What class are you?
    What level?
    Where were you?
    What portal did you enter, if you can remember?
    What map name are you in right now (it should be written above the mini-map on the top left of your screen. If it's not, press 'M' a few times until something shows up there)?

If you can take a screenshot and show us (upload to something like imgur.com and post the link here), that would help too.
  • GerardoAGerardoA
    edited October 2016
    What class are you? - Pirate
    What level? - 21
    Where were you? - Henesys
    What portal did you enter? - i don't remember
    What map name are you in right now ? - Zipangu, Showa Town
    http://imgur.com/a/2i8kM
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    1. Talk to the NPC named Hikari and ask to go in the Bathhouse.
    2. In the Bathhouse, talk to the Sauna Manager NPC, and buy one Strawberry Milk.
    3. Double-click on the Strawberry Milk in your inventory, to teleport to Mushroom Shrine.
    4. Talk to the green crystal in that map to be sent to Henesys.

If Hikari won't talk to you (I'm not sure whether there's a level limit on the bathhouse), or you don't have 500 meso, you will have to walk to Mushroom Shrine.
    Exit Showa town through the left portal, and keep walking left, until you reach "Wandermush Forest". Then go right until you reach "Mushroom Shrine".
    Be very careful because the monsters on the way are high level.

Good luck.
    KerBansotNiightseeker
  • GerardoAGerardoA
    edited October 2016
    wow thank you very much you helped me a lot :D