[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

recommendations...?

OnyvirOnyvir
Reactions: 510
edited October 2016 in General Chat
Hi guys, I was wondering, Im just starting to play again and I haven't played maplestory since the pirate class first came out...

What "world" do you guys recommend? Preferably one with a lot of people... My old character is in Khaini and its hard to find some people for PQ's .... IS there such a world or not a lot of people play maplestory anymore?

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    Scania if you want to buy crap from the FM, Reboot if you're aight with farming mesos 24/7 and having to make a character exclusively for just that purpose.
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    every world has less people doing PQ. Reb00t may be active-- but no trading and more grinding. and not a lot of people in general play maple now-a-days. I hope halloween event will bring back a lot of ppl! STAY HYPED!
    Onyvir
  • Kyle_1988Kyle_1988
    Reactions: 300
    edited October 2016
    Sorry to op for w/e its called, but save me from making a new thread.

Can't Decide Between 5 Classes - Need Opinions

I can't seem to decide, but I care more about fun factor then damage, and I wanna take my time and enjoy the game. Despite I will buy nx, I probably only buy 2x quest ecp, then again I wanna focus on quest liens and taking time with them.

Classes

Blaze Wizard Aran (Despite They Feel Extremly OP ATM) Dark Knight Kaiser Kensis
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    Kyle_1988
    Kyle_1988 said:

Sorry to op for w/e its called, but save me from making a new thread.

Can't Decide Between 5 Classes - Need Opinions

I can't seem to decide, but I care more about fun factor then damage, and I wanna take my time and enjoy the game. Despite I will buy nx, I probably only buy 2x quest ecp, then again I wanna focus on quest liens and taking time with them.

Classes

Blaze Wizard Aran (Despite They Feel Extremly OP ATM) Dark Knight Kaiser Kensis
    Of those I would play either Aran or Kinesis (though I haven't played a DK in a very long time). Also consider Night Lords :D

@OP - I enjoy Windia, but Scania definitely has more players.