[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

took years. but saw a hacker for the first time xD

BlaxtarBlaxtar
Reactions: 860
edited December 2016 in Rants and Raves
some blaze wizard farming qualm guardians bla bla bla,orbital flame hitting everything on the map. why DO people hack? whats the point of playing if you are just going to cheat past everything? he had a giant pile of loot near him but not being cheap I didn't pick up the expired items....but still. things like aimbot,how do you even just make it so your game sees you hitting everything...

Comments

• ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2016
    Most likely a bot farmer. Probably either a meso bot or hacking for clean slates and such to sell in fm
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I actually haven't seen a hacker in a long time lol, but I'm in GRAZED.
  • genji123genji123
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited December 2016
    2 types of hackers or aka b***** trainer. First is meso farmers who probably makes hundreds a week. Second are high levels you use hack to level to 250 faster. In Windia it is well known some of the high levels 230+ use hacks.