[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

world transfer?

OnyvirOnyvir
Reactions: 510
edited October 2016 in General Chat
was wondering if you can transfer characters from one world to another? I heard they do events once in a while where you can transfer your character....?

Comments

• GimoGimo
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited October 2016
    World Transfers normally happen during huge server-based updates (with the exception of new servers) such as when Nova and Renegades were added to their current alliances (GRAZED and MYBCKN respectively). I don't see another World Merge happening in the near future. But maybe we'll get one with 5th job.
    Onyvir
  • liljayyyyliljayyyy
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited October 2016
    +1 this, or world merge please. Barely see any new faces around these day ~
    Onyvir
  • OnyvirOnyvir
    Reactions: 510
    edited October 2016
    x3JAYy said:

+1 this, or world merge please. Barely see any new faces around these day ~
    Right. I started a cleric in khaini and left for a while. now that I'm back I'm surprised theres barely any people on maple in general. what happened lol? I get so lonely I had to start a new character in Scania :'(
  • Saint333Saint333
    Reactions: 520
    edited October 2016
    Scania is pretty much the only active server anymore.
    Reboot has been losing steam fast.

I decided to create a new Scania char during the 3x level up event so my Scania Character has already exceeded my main. My main was leveled mostly pre big bang so it represents TONS of work for little reward.
    Onyvir
  • MessatsuOniMessatsuOni
    edited January 2017
    Need that world xfer asap!