[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Would you play...Maplestory Classic?

SeimoreSeimore
Reactions: 440
edited October 2016 in Off-Topic Discussion
So, I'm sure you alllll remember the threads from before.
"MS was better Pre-BB" and all the variations and stuff of that line.

So, if Nexon released a Maplestory Classic (think, Oldschool Runescape) with only the Explorers and Cygnus Knights (with or without their level cap restriction). The game would receive updates still, but only ones that would fit the "classic feel" Akin to what Jagex does with OSRS, possibly things voted on or something, who knows.

Would you play it though? Would a majority of the players that state(d) the above play it? Or have we all grown up to the point where we don't have the time to grind how old Maple made us. I genuinely don't think I have the time anymore, it took what... just shy of a month to hit 30, right?

So yeah, was just curious of what people would do in this hypothetical situation. Who knows, maybe it'll spark Nexon to make this a server. I'd imagine that they would have their old builds sitting around, even if this one would be...6 years old or so.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,320
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    This topic is not allowed, per the forums' Code of Conduct.
    Old Maple
    - Do not create threads pertaining to Old Maple Servers, Legacy Server, Pre-Big Bang Servers, etc. You can talk about previous verions of MapleStory for memories and nostalgia's sake, but discussions surrounding starting up new services or servers are not allowed.
  • SeimoreSeimore
    Reactions: 440
    edited October 2016
    Oops, that's what I get for being bored during work I guess

Moooodddsss
This discussion has been closed.