[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Rebirth of the Space Bounty Hunter,

SwordStakerSwordStaker
Reactions: 1,535
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
One of the most disliked classes in Global MapleStory is our beloved space bounty hunter/pirate..Jett! Jett has had an interesting little history, first being a combined copy of the revamp Pirate and Thief Adventurer classes, to becoming an interesting little thing on her own. Though she still has a few copied skills she, is more or less her own class.

In other version of Maplestory who have Jett, or in some cases Dragon Warrior(Zen), she is treated with a massive amount of respect in the form of a great revamp.

In https://reddit.com/r/Maplestory/comments/4xn16b/its_been_2_years_jett_didnt_get_some_love_in_gms/ that link, SlayMate of Maplestory's reddit posts about Jett in the revamps other versions have gotten. To small tweaks in JMS to a massive revamp in TWMS that gave the bounty hunter much love and respect.

I am placing this here to hopefully continue to bring awareness to Jett. I hope Jett can get this revamp that is deserved and needed, I know personally, I would be more willing to pick up my Jett again knowing this revamp was coming.

Thank you and I hope the thread provided by SlayMate gains some more attention and Nexon America seriously considers the idea of giving Jett a revamp.

Comments

• ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Also JMS updated Jett, making the skills do more lines, and buffing damage... why we don't have it? Who knows.
  • SwordStakerSwordStaker
    edited October 2016
    ClawStaff
    ClawStaff said:

Also JMS updated Jett, making the skills do more lines, and buffing damage... why we don't have it? Who knows.
    Combine both of them. It would work.

Hell, Jett isn't even my only complaint. I would main Beast Tamer if it wasn't so..soo..BLAH. I would write up a revamp for Nexon but I doubt it would do anything and it would just be a waste of my time. I have thought of so many ways to revamp these classes and make them worthwhile. Anyone notice how it's the "exclusive" classes that don't get love?

Hell I'll work freelance Nexon. I'll make the revamps, with numbers, speed and everything if you just let the community have a true voice ._.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    SwordStaker

ClawStaff
    ClawStaff said:

Hell, Jett isn't even my only complaint. I would main Beast Tamer if it wasn't so..soo..BLAH. I would write up a revamp for Nexon but I doubt it would do anything and it would just be a waste of my time. I have thought of so many ways to revamp these classes and make them worthwhile. Anyone notice how it's the "exclusive" classes that don't get love?
    I dont think anyone who understands How we get updates is suprised that Non-KMS classes get less attention, but jett has gotten even less attention than most.
  • SwordStakerSwordStaker
    edited October 2016
    Catooolooo

SwordStaker

ClawStaff
    ClawStaff said:

I dont think anyone who understands How we get updates is suprised that Non-KMS classes get less attention, but jett has gotten even less attention than most.
    Less attention is one thing, its a completly different thing to pretend it doesn't even exsist.