[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

BRING PVP BACK DANGET

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    Petalmagic

Fennekin
    Fennekin said:

:( I actually liked PvP back when they had it lol. But that was when there were way fewer classes and skills were a bit more tame (also damage gap wasn't near as large at that point, IIRC - people are saying it went to poop in Unleashed?). Think it was about the time the original three resistance classes came out? I remember the trailer showing an Aran and a Dual Blade.

Now skills and damage are crazy and it'd probably be really imbalanced. Something along the lines of The Legends Return seems to be the closest we'll ever get lol. Playing as hero classes with set damage and HP and such.
    I remember playing PvP, I did like it because it was decent EXP...but I really don't see it being a viable option...especially due to extreme funding differences these days. (a 200 vs a 200 with all dah FUNDZ for example...the not funded 200 would be crushed) unless they put a completely different formula in PvP to keep the damage similar for everyone.
    Or if it was a gimped and broken bag of ass like the boss arena?