[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

EU Servers&Problems

RidittosRidittos
Reactions: 520
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey, After the V update the servers for EU have been terrible. I know that usually updates bring a lot of players, but it shouldn't be a problem. What i mean is that the servers lag and makes the game almost unplayable, and the past 2x events have gone to waste since so many people play. Of course it is good to have a lot of players, but for it to ruin our experience with the game is so frustrating. As well as that we have too many botters and meso sellers so a GM would be helpful. I would love it if Nexon would stop ''Ignoring'' us EU players and give the best experience with the game, We want the same treatment as NA gets, for example Reboot. Many of us are dying to play it but i can't see it happening when the servers lag so much in just a normal world. Not trying to sound harsh or anything but fix the servers please.