[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

PLEASE put stellar detective back in side bar?

DiannikaDiannika
Reactions: 995
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
a questline THAT long should NOT be a pain in the bleep to get to.... and it is certainly different enough from normal content to warrent it

Masteria being removed from the list of blockbusters in the sidebar is a bit annoying too, but at least its still in sidebar in lightbulb. That would work for stellar detective too.

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    Pretty sure this is a bug and not intended.

as stellar detectives is meant to be perm content, not event content
  • DiannikaDiannika
    edited October 2016
    Im not sure.... it is technically still available, if you go to quests thru the scroll thingy at bottom, then go to available, and find the stellar detectives one.

But considering how many there are (often 3-4 in a row before getting to the next action part) haveing to do that EACH TIME is a bit ridiculous. But with masteria moved too, and boss matching, i thought maybe it was intentional.

tho considering the number of glitches bugs etc in this update, i suppose i should have considered bug first....
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    As far as I'm aware, it's in the book notifier alongside Mushroom Shrine Tales, Black Heaven, Heroes of Maple and Masteria Through Time.

Lemme check

I stand corrected.
    Diannika
  • DiannikaDiannika
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

As far as I'm aware, it's in the book notifier alongside Mushroom Shrine Tales, Black Heaven, Heroes of Maple and Masteria Through Time.

Lemme check

I stand corrected.

oh bleep, i knew there was another important one missing :( they REALLY need to put mushroom shrine back too! they cant even use the excuse of "well its not new anymore so we dont need it there" because its still super new

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    Diannika
    Diannika said:

Aggraphine

Lemme check

I stand corrected.

oh bleep, i knew there was another important one missing :( they REALLY need to put mushroom shrine back too! they cant even use the excuse of "well its not new anymore so we dont need it there" because its still super new

they put the mush shrine Social links (the closeness stats) in the lightbulb, not sure if the removal of the icon and tele was intentional though.