[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

PISSED OFF 100%

lizzybethlizzybeth
Reactions: 1,320
edited October 2016 in Rants and Raves
Dear Nexon,
On be half of all the players from 2007-2010 thanks for all of us over.....those of us who have played this long all of us were looking forward to 1 day maybe havIing those wedding ring effects......but instead you give us this bull effect above our heads? like really what the hell? the sad part is...you quote how it will be memorable however the effect has NOTHING to do with being a couple in love like the past effects...maybe you don't remember but the effect of the old wedding rings only worked when near your spouse...not only did they symbolize love they were actually worth paying for a wedding ....I got on today excited thinking it was the old rings but nope ...Its just like you to ruin the game with your "new" ideas which usually suck for all the older players...hence why your game is DYING. you took so much from us 90s players that in the long run you lost a major fan base....The other thing that's annoying is ...some players from 07 returned today expecting old wedding ring effects but they get this bull that's literally NOTHING to do with being a couple or being a couple "effect" its no where near a couple ring its no where near looking like a wedding ring its BULL . you are slowly ruining your own game by taking away memories from older players for what? making the game more new? no your destroying it...the game itself back then was FUN it was a challenge and the wedding system was worth it..now its nothing and I have to say....theres probably a lot less married people on this game then there was back then....SO ON BEHALF OF ALL OF US 90S PLAYERS THANKS FOR RUINING YET ANOTHER MAPLE STORY MEMORY .

SINCERELY A DISAPPOINTED PREBB PLAYER AND IM SURE ALOT MORE PEOPLE ...
NeoTokyoDudeBIackbeanTroubleLilyflowerKittiesbumbertyrYakudle

Comments

• SwordStakerSwordStaker
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited October 2016
    If people returned today for wedding ring effects there is a serious problem in why they are playing the game. Also, nice job assuming people came back only for the wedding ring effects. Doing a great job champ, keep up the great work.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    SwordStaker

If people returned today for wedding ring effects there is a serious problem in why they are playing the game. Also, nice job assuming people came back only for the wedding ring effects. Doing a great job champ, keep up the great work.
    Fact is, Nexon "brought back" the wedding ring effects because people have been asking for them ever since they were removed.
    These people didn't just want an "I am married" marker, which is what the new effect is. They wanted an effect that engulfs the couple when they're together, two hearts that beat as one, something to enhance the role-play experience, a magical romantic aura.
    Nexon knows perfectly well how that works, which is why they sell crush/couple rings and other Cash equipment with just those types of effects.
    So why did they create this fail "wedding ring effect"? Why did they publicize it as "we're giving you what you asked for"?
    I don't get it. It's almost like they're one of those djinns in the stories, who give you your wish - but in the worst way possible.
    lizzybethNeoTokyoDudeNiightseekerLilyflowerZeldaOfHyrule
  • LycanthropodLycanthropod
    Reactions: 785
    edited October 2016
    Anyone have ss's of the new wedding rings effects?
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    ya how do the wedding rings look? i heard u had to be married for like 100 days or something .. and also old wedding effects had like a swan, or golden hearts, depending on moonrock/starrock or diamond to make engagement ring.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

ya how do the wedding rings look? i heard u had to be married for like 100 days or something .. and also old wedding effects had like a swan, or golden hearts, depending on moonrock/starrock or diamond to make engagement ring.
    New effect:
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/7109/#Comment_7109

The old effects don't work.
    Lilyflower
  • TemptationTemptation
    Reactions: 1,575
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Old effects:
    New crap lazy effect

Why change something that was actually good????
    lizzybeth
  • lizzybethlizzybeth
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited October 2016
    god I'm so tempted to just quit I legit thought we were getting our old rings back ....this isn't even a couple effect ...
  • Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited October 2016
    ya its nothing like what it used to be and if im not imagining things the effects
    effect the chairs were sitting on
    i notice now when im in fm people are sitting on air
    lizzybethCaughtByLoveLilyflower
  • KittiesKitties
    Reactions: 1,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    I think weddings are one of those odd features in the game that has declined over the years since its release,
    Judging by the screenshot, the new wedding effect is okay but it would be nice to have some of the old ones as a choice.
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    edited October 2016
    the new ring isnt that bad either o_o. But how does the person in photo have effect with just 1 person (Cyndy)
    bumbertyr
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

the new ring isnt that bad either o_o. But how does the person in photo have effect with just 1 person (Cyndy)
    You don't need both people anymore to get the effect.

I don't understand why some people are making such a big deal over the effect. If you don't like it, don't get it. Get a crush ring or something.
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    edited October 2016
    gamechanger

BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

I don't understand why some people are making such a big deal over the effect. If you don't like it, don't get it. Get a crush ring or something.
    How do i even get the effect? i was married before the wedding revamp

• Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited October 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

gamechanger

BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

How do i even get the effect? i was married before the wedding revamp

isnt it just a button in ur equips tab, under effects?