[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

jaguar storm can't stand on any gollux platforms

choozchooz
Reactions: 1,815
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in Bug Reporting
the extra jaguars ignore the top platform and just fall through the middle platform constantly and can't do anything.

Comments

• choozchooz
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    nice to see zero acknowledgement
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    @chooz

We are dealing with a lot of things at the moment including disconnections and lag. Just because we have not responded does not mean it has not been looked at.

Specifically though, it would help if you followed the bug reporting guidelines listed in this thread:
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/6845/maplestory-bug-reporting-guidelines
    Bug type:

Brief bug summary:

More details:
    (anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
    (if not covered in the summary)

Character name:
    Character level:
    Character job:
    World name:
    Date and time of the incident:
    (mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)
  • choozchooz
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    it's pretty simple, exactly as i stated, and none of that other junk even matters. a specific skill doesn't work as expected in a specific place. copying and pasting a form in my face doesn't give me much to look forward to.
  • TranqunityTranqunity
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    I can vouch for this. It kinda pains me that it doesn't work as intended. Losing just that small amount of damage to beat Hellux, and jaguar storm would significantly help in taking out the jewel before the timer ends, because the jaguar just constantly teleports on the Gollux Platforms when you use Jaguar Storm.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2016
    @chooz

Although the bug is simple, good bug reports rely on details. Many bug-reporting softwares, such as JIRA, will auto-close tickets that are improperly formatted, or have moderators go through and close improperly formatted tickets.
    It helps the devs keep track of the bug and actually locate the bug, as well as providing character details in case the devs cannot replicate it in their test environments. It also looks a lot more professional for everyone and is easier to understand in many cases.
  • choozchooz
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    The exact perfect amount of details you need is in the thread title. I don't need excuses. This isn't a weird obscure bug of some sort, it's not a broken quest, it's not a character-related bug. It's exactly what it is and a lobotomized monkey can reproduce it if you give him a 5th job wild hunter and find a way to set all the keys to the jaguar storm skill.
  • TranqunityTranqunity
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2016
    Bug type: jaguar storm can't stand on any gollux platforms

Brief bug summary: jaguar storm can't stand on any gollux platforms

More details:
    jaguar storm can't stand on any gollux platforms

Steps to reproduce:
    Use Jaguar Storm on gollux platforms.

Character name: Jaguar Storm
    Character level: 5th Job
    Character job: Wild Hunter 5th Job with Jaguar Storm