[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reboot Reward Shop

TorippiTorippi
Reactions: 1,540
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Can you please add the Water of Life into the Cash Shop's reward section?

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2016
    Water of life wouldn't be good for Reboot(in $$), and since pet is one form of revenue that nexon get, i high doubty they would put, just giving pets from free from events already cut some money. , problably there will only be in the normal servers.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I've been asking for this since Reboot came out.
    I guess Nexon doesn't actually believe in their own Free to Play model, and keep the pets and water of life as Reboot's "subscription fee".
  • TorippiTorippi
    Reactions: 1,540
    edited December 2016
    Ivangold
    Ivangold said:

Water of life wouldn't be good for Reboot(in $$), and since pet is one form of revenue that nexon get, i high doubty they would put, just giving pets from free from events already cut some money. , problably there will only be in the normal servers.
    Considering reboot mode is supposed to be free-to-play and that they promised the cash shop should only be use for "aesthetic purpose" items, limiting the Water of Life for cash-only sort of defeating the purpose. Granted, if they really do think adding the WoL on a monthly basis like the non-reboot world is too much, I don't mind if they do it bimonthly or quarterly. Heck, raise the price RP requires if that's what it takes...
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

I've been asking for this since Reboot came out.
    I guess Nexon doesn't actually believe in their own Free to Play model, and keep the pets and water of life as Reboot's "subscription fee".
    I agreed with this. Really defeats the model's purpose. ;<
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2016
    I support this...could use some WoL for my dead pets :C
  • ShusuiShusui
    Reactions: 620
    edited December 2016
    I don't care about water of life cause they give a lot of free maple points to buy them, but damn I have 16k reward points without doing any daily boss quest and I already bought everything from the shop, would be nice if they removed the cube limit.