[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Merry Christmas!

MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
Reactions: 4,280
edited December 2016 in Non-GMS Content Discussion
In spite of everything that's been going on with Maplestory, why don't we set that aside and fill the forums with a little Christmas spirit!

You can share a story you have, presents you've gotten that were memorable, traditions you may have, things like that!

For me, I've always loved watching the old claymation movies about Christmas, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, the origin story of Santa, the little drummer boy, there's just something special about those movies, a kind of timeless feeling.
  1. What's your favorite thing about Christmas?4 votes
    1. The presents
       25% (1 vote)
    2. The songs
       25% (1 vote)
    3. Christmas trees (decorating them etc)
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Christmas lights
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Spending time with loved ones
       0% (0 votes)
    6. Traditions that you enjoy
       25% (1 vote)
    7. Food =3
       0% (0 votes)
    8. Other (If so, write what it is!)
       25% (1 vote)

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    I remember always watching Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer every Christmas as a kid lol. It was like, airing 24/7 on Cartoon Network. Haven't watched it in a loooong time though. Christmas sorta lost all its magic for me by around high school.
  • EstrayaEstraya
    Reactions: 425
    edited December 2016
    wrong section
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited December 2016
    Estraya
    Estraya said:

wrong section
    XD woops, I was tired when I made this and I'm just like "OOH LOOK NOT GMS. K."