[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Server crashed during CPQ

LairLair
Reactions: 1,225
edited December 2016 in General Chat
It has been a lovely day and I was doing my daily cpq (commerci pq) with my guildies.

Guess what, i've found a sweetwater cape!!!! omg i was so happy that i finally was able to graduate from my frozen gear. After doing this pq for 189382193812983 times, it was a blessing....

However, the server crashed before the pq was completed. When I went back, the npc didn't let me redeem the item.

This isn't a rant or anything. I'm just a bit sad and want to ask if any of you had similar experience and was able to ask support to give you the item that you couldn't get because of server crashing?

Comments

• MomTeresaMomTeresa
    Reactions: 1,585
    edited December 2016
    maybe other kinds of compensation like more 15-min 2x exp coupons that take up all your use inventory slots? nexon is good at that but not in game stuff.