[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Throwing Stars

SeoheeSeohee
Reactions: 700
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'm a NL main and I have ilbis, cilbis and balanced furies. Whenever I press the sort button in the use tab, the ilbis come up first before the other two stars. Can you make the star with the most damange come up first when you sort the use slot? I'll always have to sort it maunally myself. And it doesn't make sense that the stars get sorted from the weakest to strongest. Also, it'll be great if you let us recharge our stars in all of the npc stores.

Comments

• ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2016
    people actually use that sort button? I have my own organizational system that is far superior to nexon's programming. But yes every shop should recharge stars, that is annoying.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited December 2016
    The sort button likely sorts by item ID, rather than arbitrary effects of items being sorted.