[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Boss Arena & Emblems

TanyaTanya
Reactions: 1,230
edited December 2016 in General Chat
Hi Guys,

I recently realized I have an empty Emblem slot on my Wind Archer and set out to get an emblem. I read that you can only get the emblem for cygnus knights from Boss Arena - however that info was really out dated. Does Boss Arena even exist nowadays? If so, how do I get there?

Is the boss arena emblem still the only one available for cygnus knight classes, or have there been more emblems added recently that are usable for CK or all classes?

Thanks in advance :)

Tanya

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2016
    Boss Arena is gone.
    Cygnus Knights get their emblems (level 60 and level 100) simply by talking to Neinheart (or through the Lightbulb notifier).
    Tanya
  • TanyaTanya
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited December 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Boss Arena is gone.
    Cygnus Knights get their emblems (level 60 and level 100) simply by talking to Neinheart (or through the Lightbulb notifier).
    THANK YOU AKradian for your answer! So glad to hear they added in CK emblems in a quest- even if boss arena was still around that route didn't sound very fun :)
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2016
    Tanya
    Tanya said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

Boss Arena is gone.
    THANK YOU AKradian for your answer! So glad to hear they added in CK emblems in a quest- even if boss arena was still around that route didn't sound very fun :)
    they added emblems for all classes now, you've beren able to get emblems on all CK,Resistance, Heroes,Nova, Kinesis, Zero classes since the Heroes of Maple Patch and you've been able to get non KMS class emblems since the Halloween patch. there is no need for the boss arena anymore so it was removed