[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

fix bugs,dont bring more...

BlaxtarBlaxtar
Reactions: 860
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
so,yeah...new year...all the cards i got on that one. happy new year. now to the discussion,what can the mods do? do they just,well... moderate or send suggestions to nexon as if its the first one this community page is pointless. this game has had a TON of updates,and a ton of bugs and with the new years thing i came to mind on how many games i have seen as fun a long time ago but worn,buggy and hated due to constant changes,new stuff ect. but never any bug fixes. burning is bugged,burning rewards is bugged,new years stuff is bugged and even with one move for fifth job the V update is big. and this is a big game on version 180 or something. millions of meso for the RNG chance of a good cubing and 250-150 levels to grind through,this game has a ton of stuff. but tons of holes in the wall in terms of blocking bugs and hackers maybe a little time just has to pass. when they finish up that big update they should work on bugs for a bit. and not on making more for the next update

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited January 2017
    KMS didn't have much uptates between the first and second part of V patch, so i hope nexon use this oportunity to do so(which honestly i doubt they will use properly).