[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

BattleRoid

iTsMaryiTsMary
Reactions: 755
edited January 2017 in General Chat
Battleroid shop really should be able to recharge stars for night lord and night walker. am i right ???
JettLuvsUMomTeresa

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited January 2017
    the battleroid uses the same android shop as all the other androids with the shop feature.

they should just allow stars (all of them) to be recharged in the android shops (or all shops tbh)
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited March 2017
    battleroid should be available through some means other than marvel
  • ModestyModesty
    Reactions: 1,005
    edited January 2017
    @bumbertyr Exactly! -looks over at Philosopher Books- dammit.
  • RyotaKisèRyotaKisè
    Reactions: 720
    edited January 2017
    Well.... wait for lucidroid =D But wait... we cant kill it, cos our dps too low compared to KMS. Whats the point of lucid then o.o
  • ModestyModesty
    Reactions: 1,005
    edited January 2017
    @RyotaKisè Actually, there is people who can kill it with a party no problem. I know a few players who can hit 200mil lines on C.Vellum, which has the same defense as Lucid. There is also youtube vid with people hitting over 300mil lines. There will probably be a few groups that will wreck Lucid on the first day.

Also, Lucidroid is worse than BattleRoid. Lucidroid only has a shop like a few other androids currently out. BattleRoid also has shop and many people who bosses a lot wants BattleRoid for their Buff Freezer effect.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited January 2017
    @modesty

i think all androids that talk should come with a buff freezer not just a shop. The Battle roid should just be a a "Sith-Roid"
  • RyotaKisèRyotaKisè
    Reactions: 720
    edited January 2017
    Ah i totally forgot that my broid gave a buff-freezer function lol.

Thing with lucid is that it doesnt look as easy as Cvell. Cvell could be downed in like 1-3 mins now with 5th job (could do that personally)

I doubt they'd be able to clear on first day though. First week, maybe. After all you need to have like 360 arcane force (if im not wrong), and not to mention... many top players are stuck, thanks to a friggin bug (myself included)