[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dragon Rider PQ Disconnecting

Comments

• howie225howie225
    Reactions: 300
    edited March 2017
    still broke
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    I've been hearing disconnects are much less frequent, but I have forwarded that they are still occurring on occasion.
  • MikevsZodaMikevsZoda
    Reactions: 1,055
    edited March 2017
    Much less frequent, though still happened a few times in a row for me. Primarily in Stage 4, the cave with the traps. Successfully completed one run, then on subsequent attempts any time I activated soaring there I DC'ed. First couple times I had moved a bit first, last time it was on key press so the old move-stop-move-stop method of DC avoidance didn't come into play. Out of runs for today, but I'll try moving without soaring tomorrow to see if it's only the skill at this point.
    JettLuvsU
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2017
    I've been hearing disconnects are much less frequent, but I have forwarded that they are still occurring on occasion.

Remember that this PQ was prone to disconnecting, especially in the cave, for years, before it became instant-dc a few months ago.
    While I'd love for it to become completely stable, we shouldn't expect miracles. They fixed the new bug, but not the age-old one(s).
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2017
    Ah, still thanks for the information. Might as well see if we can be on-a-roll and clear up that older disconnect as well. Forwarded that additional information.