[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please read nexon , get the bunny out of eventhall

XianggXiangg
Reactions: 300
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
There's 1-2 more weeks before events end and we all prefer to craft the jewel right now
could you guys please just put the bunny in town insted of the event hall

Comments

• LairLair
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited January 2017
    usually i wait for like few minutes in event hall for lag to stop... first time it didn't help; but gradually i stopped lagging severely.
    Another tip is when you lag, do Ctrl+Alt+Del (maple in window mode), press cancel, go back to maple and it should give you few seconds of no lag...

hope it helps a bit for those can't fuse jewels
  • XianggXiangg
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    Lair
    Lair said:

usually i wait for like few minutes in event hall for lag to stop... first time it didn't help; but gradually i stopped lagging severely.
    Another tip is when you lag, do Ctrl+Alt+Del (maple in window mode), press cancel, go back to maple and it should give you few seconds of no lag...

hope it helps a bit for those can't fuse jewels
    i know but that methode takes so much time , it only lets me a maximum of a minute to try and fuse those jewels .
    Why cant just nexon put the bunny npc in a town