[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The new maplestory achievements and goals thread

Comments

• quiwquiw
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2021
    moderator note: spam removed
  • beenaamsabeenaamsa
    edited May 2021
    I did it, I became a true mapler by getting my lovely buccaneer to lvl 200, and for my next goal I set my marks on the gollux set.
    Thanking my pretty low range, I'll have to gather a team to kick gollux stone butt and share the coins. Reincarnated as a Slime
    So:
    1: Gather BossBuddy's
    2: Kick stone butt
    3: Get the Gollux set

ps: help is welcome ;-)

Greatings,
    Kingopirates
    (Luna EU)

• quiwquiw
    edited July 2021
    moderator note: spam removed
  • LansleyLansley
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited July 2021
    5doqpjcybne71.png?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=25ed68ac67d3712c9d42f401b7ec9de8ade7262f

FINALLY got my first Hlotus solo.
  • Rumi22Rumi22
    edited November 2021
    [redacted by VM Jere, phishing link]
  • WonhoWonho
    Reactions: 940
    edited April 2022
    Finally reached lvl 200 T__T

Came back to Maplestory after 10 years or so (I quit Maplestory back in 2012).
    My account got wiped after EMS and GMS merged. So I lost all my items (NX, chairs, medals, limited items, etc.), quests and characters. I had a lvl 200 DarkKnight which took me years to get to lvl 200 post-BigBang.

So I was really bummed out and unmotivated when I made a new account. Luckily reaching lvl 200 is now easier but it still takes a lot of time if you're unfunded, have no legion, no link-skills and only one character...
  • KillerKiller
    Reactions: 700
    Where do you get achievements