[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question about skill books

RockyRomRompantRockyRomRompant
Reactions: 300
edited January 2017 in General Chat
So i just made my 5th job advancement and low and behold i forgot to max out a 4th job skill with a skill book and now when i try to use it it says "only those who've undergone the 4th job advancement may use these books" anyone got any ideas or tips how i fix this?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    People have said that the tradeable mastery books (bought from Illiad and maybe potion shops as well?) do work after 5th job advancement. Only the ones from coin shops or quests don't.
    RockyRomRompant
  • RockyRomRompantRockyRomRompant
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2017
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

People have said that the tradeable mastery books (bought from Illiad and maybe potion shops as well?) do work after 5th job advancement. Only the ones from coin shops or quests don't.
    Thankyou! I'll give that a go, the book i got was from RA so that would make sense, but annoying still.

Edit: Just bought one from Illiad and it worked just fine. Thankyou! Had no idea that would make a difference