[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Client freezes after switching characters/channels

WarmAdventurerWarmAdventurer
Reactions: 900
edited November 2016 in Tech Support
I would like to note that I had many incidents which my client froze permanently few moments after relogging into a new character in the game - after switching from another character. When the game screen get frozen like the game music stops play, and I have to close the client, reopen it and relog to play again.
This happened to me for several times during a long period. It doesn't happen very often but it's an issue that happen.

I was aware this happened to me even more when my internet connection was lagging or when I used to play on my old pc with win7 OS and 2GB RAM.

Thank you for your help.

Comments

• FranciswaspFranciswasp
    Reactions: 300
    edited October 2016
    this has been happening to me too since this week's update. I cannot switch characters more than once without the game crashing.
  • CaughtByLoveCaughtByLove
    Reactions: 1,700
    edited October 2016
    this is happening to me too every time I switch characters.
  • WarmAdventurerWarmAdventurer
    Reactions: 900
    edited November 2016
    Please pleeeease I cannot anymore!! It freezes/crashes a lot for me!!

This even happens to me after changing channels for several times!!!