[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Too many keyboard warriors

AKradianAKradian
Reactions: 40,310
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2017 in Rants and Raves
No, this isn't a rant about about people being jerks in-game.
It's about me buying 4 damage skin boxes from the V shop, 2 yesterday and 2 today, and they all came out Keyboard Warrior. And I don't even like that damage skin.

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited January 2017
    why?

looks too pro which you are not?
  • xMuramasaxMuramasa
    Reactions: 650
    edited January 2017
    Keyboard Warrior skin is lovely, quite distinct between crits and none crits - rather than the crazy screen washing others you can get lol
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Keyboard Warrior is particularly bad about taking up the entire screen with numbers. Big obnoxious squares obscuring everything else I might want to see.
    JettLuvsUInvulgoQilby
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited January 2017
    Honestly...not a fan of Keyboard warrior...but I got Corrupted Magician Damage skin last time I used an RNG box...the V boxes gave me boring Damage skins though...Churro and Pepe skin...which I don't want either. :T
    JettLuvsUQilby
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2017
    Churro is fine and I wouldn't have minded it on the character that got the 4 keyboard warriors. Pepe and Yeti is ugly. But at least you got two different skins. I got 4 of the same one, because RNG sucks.

Oh well. On my main I bought 15 boxes (yeah, had no better use for the coins), and a lot of repeats, but the last box gave me the Chu Chu skin which I really like. So I'm happy about that.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2017
    I'd suggest using the blade effect, but as far as I know that still causes memory leaks
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited January 2017
    Brilliant title XD

I was like "uh oh what drama is this".

I also can't stand that damage skin, so big and obnoxious...