[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Fishing System

BrokenMSBrokenMS
Reactions: 580
edited October 2016 in General Chat
how come i don't get free fishing baits anymore ? do i have to buy it off the shop or what ? need help

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2016
    If u want more bait I suggest keep looking somewhere in the shop and if u didn't find it seek for help in the forum, and if u want more fish ticket u can buy it in the cash shop not forcing you just saying.
  • CloudsofNiteCloudsofNite
    Reactions: 220
    edited October 2016
    I am also wondering about this fishing system. I have finished all the tutorial quests and now have access to the daily quests. The main problem is they require special bait. Since you only get one coin for doing the quests, how are we supposed to get more special bait except by cashing? There is just no information on this fishing stuff that is useful on this site. I wish they would go back to the in depth patch notes. It feels like stumbling around in the dark with no flashlight now.
  • SwordStakerSwordStaker
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited October 2016
    CloudsofNite

I am also wondering about this fishing system. I have finished all the tutorial quests and now have access to the daily quests. The main problem is they require special bait. Since you only get one coin for doing the quests, how are we supposed to get more special bait except by cashing? There is just no information on this fishing stuff that is useful on this site. I wish they would go back to the in depth patch notes. It feels like stumbling around in the dark with no flashlight now.
    Thought you get some daily?
  • ycpss91284ycpss91284
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    that's probably a mistake
    only the special baits can do the quests
    but there's no free give out
    idk i just got 2 *10 special baits yesterday
    but in 3 region i only got once
    but in today, no more baits and I have no coins anymore
    maybe it will give you under some circumstances
    but i think it's a bug
  • BrokenMSBrokenMS
    Reactions: 580
    edited October 2016
    once you finished all the tutorial quests , they don't give out any more quest fishing baits. the only way to get it is using the coins you earned from the quest. right now, i am out of coins and baits :D only way to get coins is from the cash shop. or fishing the quests
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited October 2016
    CloudsofNite

If you run out of special bait, buy normal bait with mesos. I am in belief that you obtain fishing coins as a reward from the weekly rankings though not sure, but you can just use normal baits to fish rare fish and get coins from that.