[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Why get rid of superior shielding wards?

ArlongArlong
Reactions: 4,645
edited October 2019 in General Chat
It says that they will be brought back during events but why? Why suddenly take away a staple cash shop item that brings you money? Im kinda salty because I psoked my tyrant gloves so i could 5 star it on my mule only to find out that superior shielding wards are gone now. Now I got to psok again to move it back to my main. So I basically wasted 2 psoks for nothing.

Comments

• WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited October 2019
    The following items are removed to be released for events or limited-time offers:

Perfect Innocence Scroll
    Superior Shielding Ward
    Roo-bot Paint Coupon
    Chroma Bean Dye Coupon

they did not get rid of those
    we are going to see them in great events such as marvel/philo book
    lootbox-gamble its much better then direct sale for money

sure you can win for 4.9k nx / spin (or less if you buy in bundel) and even get double for 1k
    or buy philo for 2,6k NX ea or bundel for(11)26k NX
    you can get them cheap or maybe not and get adicted and spend way to much (more then it was in direct sale)
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2019
    oh so take them away so nexon can squeeze out some more money by putting it in marvel and philo books. I shouldve known
    WONDERGUYDnaman101
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2019
    Arlong wrote: »
    oh so take them away so nexon can squeeze out some more money by putting it in marvel and philo books. I shouldve known

You should know, this guy responds to pretty much any thread with some scatterbrained rendition of "nexon is doing this to make you spend more money", I wouldn't take it at face value if I were you.
    Fuhreak
  • AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2019
    It's dumb to make superior shielding wards event only, but I think you might want to get abso gloves if you can instead of tyrant. It's cheaper to 17 star and has a nice set effect too
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    edited October 2019
    my source :@@@@@ under Cash Shop Revamp all the info/changes

there is some that cry about like "i made/edited that for xxxx reasons" they just jealous that they got f for their money and cant change that because they got addicted and started likeing it
    they are not fullfilied ingame so they come search on forum for someone to argue with how its all nice but they are first to cry about after all done and when most leav for other game/server and be like " they was right it was wrong to be made x way"
    ~"white knight" in maplestory~
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited October 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

You should know, this guy responds to pretty much any thread with some scatterbrained rendition of "nexon is doing this to make you spend more money", I wouldn't take it at face value if I were you.

Whaaat?? Nexon is doing things to get more money???? You're right, that guy is talking crazy. Such thing is impossible.
    WONDERGUY
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2019
    Penguinz0 wrote: »

Whaaat?? Nexon is doing things to get more money???? You're right, that guy is talking crazy. Such thing is impossible.

Thank you for adding nothing of tangible worth to the thread; you must be proud of your achievement.
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited October 2019
    Penguinz0 wrote: »

Thank you for adding nothing of tangible worth to the thread; you must be proud of your achievement.

Said a guy who also added nothing of tangible worth to the thread lul.
    WONDERGUYSuperJonicMira
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    edited October 2019
    let go @Penguinz0 its all good ,just "conspiracy", they just bait you to get you banned if you keep argue with them
    even when its all outthere its still conspiracy untill nexon say other way around ;)

i cant read/understand patch notes/updates meself maybe or maybe am scatterbrained , but i did not lose my money :)
  • ArlongArlong
    edited October 2019
    my plan was to get tyrant gloves to like 7 or 8 stars then transpose it to sweetwater gloves. doesnt matter now, i took a risk and used 5 star aee and the gloves got destroyed. over a year of doing daily kritias for 1 measly stone per day down the drain. hope you're happy nexon.
    WONDERGUY
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    edited October 2019
    my plan was to get tyrant gloves to like 7 or 8 stars then transpose it to sweetwater gloves. doesnt matter now, i took a risk and used 5 star aee and the gloves got destroyed. over a year of doing daily kritias for 1 measly stone per day down the drain. hope you're happy nexon.

new tyrant gloves at 0.300% ---->@@@@@@@ no problem
    why fix kirtias boss lol whats that
    i just hope you get the gloves and be right one hahahahah

not paid promotion

• AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2019

Get abso gloves then scroll and star force them instead. Much more cost efficient and easier to replace in case of boom.

Also:
    i took a risk and used 5 star aee and the gloves got destroyed. over a year of doing daily kritias for 1 measly stone per day down the drain. hope you're happy nexon.

That's not their fault. Was it stupid of Nexon to remove superior shield wards? Yes. Did Nexon force you to use the AEE while being fully aware of the chance to boom? No.
  • WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    edited October 2019
    AaronHusky wrote: »
    Was it stupid of Nexon to remove superior shield wards?Yes.
    they are not removed they just moved out from direct sale to "events or limited-time offers"
    i cant find them in marvel ( maybe list its not updated...) maybe in philo or special day sale ?
    and its not stupid if makes them more money they will use it, its not like they care for the players opinions, but we have to see maybe they actuly drop them at some event store