[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Deleted 4 Characters and lost all 4 slots...

WolfBotWolfBot
Reactions: 400
edited November 2019 in Bug Reporting
Not sure if this is intentional or not, but I was trying to clean up some space in Aurora, as I had a lot of old characters from other servers that I had never really used before. Once I had deleted them, however, the Character Slot wasn't available to make a new character. I'm not sure if I just went over a maximum amount of slots per world, or if something else happened.
Thank you in advance!

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2019
    When the merge happened you didn't automatically unlock 50 slots, but you could have 50 character show if you went over your own character slot limit.
    Check the numbers in the top right corner. If yours say something like 50/40 for example, then you only have 40 character slots unlocked and you will not gain any free slots until you delete 10+ characters.
    Hope that makes sense.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    HHG1 wrote: »
    When the merge happened you didn't automatically unlock 50 slots, but you could have 50 character show if you went over your own character slot limit.
    Check the numbers in the top right corner. If yours say something like 50/40 for example, then you only have 40 character slots unlocked and you will not gain any free slots until you delete 10+ characters.
    Hope that makes sense.

It's good that it works like that, means they learned from the bera-exodus world transfer event.