[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Is Legion bugged? (Resolved)

IgnasylIgnasyl
Reactions: 1,100
edited November 2019 in Bug Reporting
A friend of mine started playing recently and he just hit the point where he has enough total character levels to start a legion. However, he can't open his legion menu. It says he has to complete a quest regarding talking to dame appropriation, but dame doesn't seem to have any specific quest for him. Talking to Dame just opens up the standard list of info about legions. Relogging did not seem to fix this issue.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited November 2019
    There might be something in the light bulb notifier; has he checked there yet?
  • IgnasylIgnasyl
    edited November 2019
    He did, and said nothing was there. Ill have him check again after todays maintenance. Maybe it'll be fixed!
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited November 2019
    I think you have to be level 60+ to use anything relating to legion. Was he maybe attempting to do this from a character below level 60?

I would suggest to your friend that he check again from whatever his highest-leveled character is.
  • IgnasylIgnasyl
    edited November 2019
    He was on a 140+ so that's definitely not it. I'm hoping it will be fixed after maint, i'll update this thread when we've checked.
  • IgnasylIgnasyl
    edited November 2019
    Found the quest in the light bulb for him. I'm guessing he missed it when he was looking. Thanks for the tip!

No idea how to mark this as resolved, delete it, or close it or whatnot.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited November 2019
    That's good to hear, glad your friend got sorted.