[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Old maplestory before the big ban was better?

jovannjovann
Reactions: 310
edited November 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests

I would like to know your opinion and if you would like me to come back.
Hi, I remember those great moments. I have shared much of my life with maplestory since its inception and I feel that everything changed with the great ban. There is a large community that stopped playing for this reason, there are many private servers with a large number of people playing an old maplestory before the big ban arrived just to remember that great experience and nostalgia. I am aware that all the games are updated, but I would like to suggest at least one server that was as it was before the big ban. I feel that many players would return to the maplestory, there are many forums that talk about how great it was maplestory before that, I would like to at least analyze it and ask the community to review that. I miss those moments we all had to get together to kill a boss when there were clans very close Greetings
WONDERGUY

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2019
    "Big Ban" I'm pretty sure you mean Big Bang my friend. Also, Legacy server discussion is against the forum rules. Sorry man :T
This discussion has been closed.