[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Old maplestory before the big ban was better?

jovannjovann
Reactions: 310
edited November 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests

I would like to know your opinion and if you would like me to come back.
Hi, I remember those great moments. I have shared much of my life with maplestory since its inception and I feel that everything changed with the great ban. There is a large community that stopped playing for this reason, there are many private servers with a large number of people playing an old maplestory before the big ban arrived just to remember that great experience and nostalgia. I am aware that all the games are updated, but I would like to suggest at least one server that was as it was before the big ban. I feel that many players would return to the maplestory, there are many forums that talk about how great it was maplestory before that, I would like to at least analyze it and ask the community to review that. I miss those moments we all had to get together to kill a boss when there were clans very close Greetings
WONDERGUY

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited November 2019
    "Big Ban" I'm pretty sure you mean Big Bang my friend. Also, Legacy server discussion is against the forum rules. Sorry man :T
This discussion has been closed.